- six champagne flutes. dozens left, but that's another story.
Wednesday, May 18, 2016
Tuesday, May 17, 2016
Tuesday, May 10, 2016
- two plastic flashlights.
- one battery-operated radio.
- a pack of crayons and a 'fun book'.
- lots of leaking batteries.
- when buying emergency supplies, only keep the ones that are solidly made and if possible do not choose items that require batteries.
Monday, May 9, 2016
Sunday, May 8, 2016
- the so cute box that housed the earbuds. so so cute and so so useless once the contents were removed.
- two newspaper clippings. i confess i did not read them. but thanks!
- a post-it pad. no job, no desk, no reminders. no worries.
- the last book in a series. we do not seem to own the first four...
Thursday, May 5, 2016
Wednesday, May 4, 2016
- one green tank top. no idea where it came from or where it will end up.
- a pine cone. a present; appreciated and now released.
- one pair chemical hand warmers. apparently expiration dates of occasionally correct.
- a bottle of elmer's with a *little* bit of glue inside. intense frustration averted.
- thermal cup cozy. wretched thing, no doubt destined to end up in a garbage island in the pacific.