- a mug. beloved, and one of a pair. seems cruel to separate them, but then there is the chip.
- several batteries. apparently they lose their juice simply sitting on a shelf. slackers.
Sunday, February 5, 2017
Friday, February 3, 2017
Wednesday, February 1, 2017
- one cloth shopping bag. less durable than the paper ones, which kind of makes you mad.
- one green glass. my fave. an accidental divestment.
- faith in humanity. fortunately this is a renewable resource.
- one glass pitcher. lovely and unused.
- an eyeglass case. these seem to be breeding in my drawers.
Tuesday, January 31, 2017
Saturday, January 28, 2017
- one pair of slippers. too well used, and too unsightly for further use.
- all the plastic plates and bowls. did i learn nothing from montessori?
- a key that fits no locks. somewhere a door is permanently closed.
- two throw pillows. the name says it all.